Attention: Following content originated from Office of International Cooperation, NCCU. For the most up-to-date and correct information, please visit the original webpage.
- Application Period
※ Online application: Feb 17, 2022 - Mar 24, 2022, 5:00 pm (Taiwan time). Late applications will NOT be processed.
- How to Apply
- Step 1: Apply Online
- Step 2: Pay Application Fee
- Step 3: Submit your Application Online
- The applicants must qualify as international students pursuant to MOE Regulations Regarding “International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan.”
- After Mar 23, 2022, incomplete applications, or applications with one of the following situations will be considered as invalid and will not be processed:
- Those who have not registered online or fail to complete the whole application.
- Those who have not paid the application fee.
- Those who have not uploaded all the required documents will not be notified to make corrections after Mar 31, 2022. Applicants shall not request to re-upload documents or make corrections afterwards.
- Those who send the application to NCCU by post, but did not submit application online.